SciFlow for researchers: Save research time creating and formatting your journal articles and theses
The online writing and publishing software SciFlow provides you with the means to save time (and nerves) when creating academic publications:
- Text formatting according to journal guidelines is automated.
- Team reference management is simplified.
- Online collaboration is instantaneous in one place.
Automated formatting according to journal guidelines
With the new, easily searchable journal database, thousands of templates from publishers (e.g., Elsevier, Wiley, IEEE, Springer Nature, and others) are available in SciFlow. Researchers will find it easy to start with SciFlow, as a suitable template can be found right from the start. If necessary, missing templates will, of course, continue to be developed upon request.
Learn how to start writing with SciFlow in this webinar
In this webinar, we will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to SciFlow and the writing process.
- Understanding templates and how to use them to benefit from automated formatting.
- Collaboration with co-workers from any institution with Change Tracking, comments, and version history.
- Q&A session for all open questions.
The course is run by the SciFlow support team.
14.06.2023 11:00 - 12:00
|Registration per appointment||No|